- Newsletters. Pacific Island Travel send each of our subscribers a periodic newsletter about Pacific Travel News and travel within Pacific which has been requested by them by adding their e-mail address in the subscribe box that appears throughout the Pacific Island Travel website. Clients registering with Pacific Island Travel and providing their electronic mail address will also receive the newsletter unless they indicate they do not wish to. Pacific Island Travel provides an unsubscribe facility should you wish to stop such communication at any time.
- Customer Surveys. Pacific Island Travel will from time to time survey people registered on the site to gather information to help make Cadabra more useful to its customers. Your participation in such surveys is optional.
- Statistical information collected on the site. When you look at our website, we make a record of your visit and log statistical information including your location (town), the date and time of your visit to the site, the pages you accessed, the previous site you have visited and the type of browser you are using. We use this information purely to analyze the effectiveness of our site and to improve its ease of use.
- Member Profiles. When you make a booking or enquiry with Pacific Island Travel we need to collect certain information so that we can process it. By information we mean your name, mailing address, email address, date of birth etc. Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required for goods or services which you have purchased.
- Passenger Information. When you make travel or other arrangements for someone else through Pacific Island Travel, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
- Credit Card Information. Pacific Island Travel holds your credit card information on its servers for the purpose of processing your payment and making refunds.. We utilize a technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) including 128bit encryption to protect your data. This encryption provides greater consumer protection than many forms of offline credit card payment. Pacific Island Travel makes no warranty in respect of the effectiveness of encryption used and Pacific Island Travel is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
- About Us
- Cook Island Services and Utilities
- Cook Island Weddings Details you need to know
- Cook Islands Climate
- Cook Islands Dining
- Cook Islands Health and Safety
- Cook Islands Language
- Cook Islands Money Matters
- Customs and Imports
- Driving in Cook Islands
- Getting to the Cook Islands
- Punanga Nui Markets Avarua Rarotonga
- Rarotonga Accommodation Specials
- Rarotonga Accommodation, Aitutaki Accommodation, Cook Islands Accommodation
- Rarotonga On Sale
- Religious Observance
- Travel Agents and Wholesalers
- Weddings and Romance in the Cook Islands