Weddings and Romance in the Cook Islands
The Romance of the Islands
The Cook Islands are well recognised as a place where the magic of romance catches more couples looking to get married than just about anywhere else in the South Pacific.
And just as importantly, if you wish to renew your vows, what better place than the perfect piece of paradise on which to do so.
Most resorts have specific wedding planners with plenty of packages on hand which help couples choose what you might like for your special day, whether it is traditional or locally customised and with whatever your budget may be.
You can choose to be brought in for a sand and palm tree ceremony by Cook Islands warriors on a canoe or be married traditionally in one of the many very beautiful churches the Cook Islands are renowned for.
In fact, your imagination really is the only limit when it comes to deciding what type of venue you might like or how you may like your ceremony conducted.
- About Us
- Cook Island Services and Utilities
- Cook Island Weddings Details you need to know
- Cook Islands Climate
- Cook Islands Dining
- Cook Islands Health and Safety
- Cook Islands Language
- Cook Islands Money Matters
- Customs and Imports
- Driving in Cook Islands
- Getting to the Cook Islands
- Punanga Nui Markets Avarua Rarotonga
- Rarotonga Accommodation Specials
- Rarotonga Accommodation, Aitutaki Accommodation, Cook Islands Accommodation
- Rarotonga On Sale
- Religious Observance
- Travel Agents and Wholesalers
- Weddings and Romance in the Cook Islands