Aroko Bungalows The North East Coast Rarotonga
The North East Coast Rarotonga
Aroko Bungalows’ 11 self-contained units lie on the edge of the beautiful Muri Lagoon, one of Rarotonga’s most sought after holiday spots.
Nestled on the edge of Muri Lagoon and protected by offshore islands, Aroko Bungalows offers 11 individual self-contained single bedroom units, overlooking historic Avana Passage, where the seven canoes set sail for Aotearoa (New Zealand) in the 1300's.
Muri Beach is just two minutes walk along the sand. Here guests can enjoy great snorkelling, windsurfing and canoeing. The Pacific Resort, Sails Restaurant and a host of small but well-stocked grocery stores are all within walking distance from the Aroko Bungalows.
Aroko Bungalows is located on the main road of Rarotonga offering great access to public transport.
This property is great for holiday makers or even those considering an extended vacation in the Cook Islands.
Child Policy: Children 13 years and over are welcome
Aroko Bungalows Rooms
Garden RoomUSD $85.94
Lagoonview RoomUSD $99.17
Aroko Bungalows Options
- Aroko Early Check In Price from: Not Available Per Stay
- Aroko Late Check Out Price from: Not Available Per Stay
- Aroko airport transfer Price from: Not Available Per Day
Aroko Bungalows Map
Aroko Bungalows Cancellation Policy
- Rarotonga Accommodation Cancellation Fee, more than 45 days out no charge
Aroko Bungalows Amenities
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- In-room Safe
- Radio / Music
- Tea/Coffee Facilities
- Barbecue Facilities
- Laundry Options:
- Luggage Storage
- Parking Facilities - Charges May Apply
- Safety Deposit Box Front Desk
- Tour Desk
Off Site Facilities
- Distance to Airport:
- Distance to Beach:
- Distance to Grocery Store/Dairy:
- Distance to Main Township:
- Distance to Resturants