Nestled on a stunning white sandy beach in Likuliku Bay and with one of the most spectacular reefs just metres off the beach, Octopus Resort is the perfect place to unwind and discover 'Fiji Time' or get active with a snorkel, dive or a hike to the islands highest peak. Kick back on a sun lounger by the pool or on the beach, grab a delicious cocktail from the bar, jump in for a dip or top up that tan.
Sound like heaven? What better place to while away a day in paradise, and that's just before lunch. Enjoy a delicious la carte lunch with a wide selection of choice from the menu. We all love to eat and Octopus is renowned for its food. Lunch here is an experience in itself overlooking a stunning turquoise bay with palm trees lining the shore. The sand floor restaurant is the ideal place to soak up the tropical atmosphere.
Why not upgrade to the Captains Lounge for reserved seating in the air conditioned upper deck with complimentary snacks and refreshments enroute.
- Delicious two course lunch served in the beachside Restaurant
- 4 hours on the island
- Fantastic snorkelling off the white sandy beach. Snorkelling gear included
- Great pool and public areas
- FREE Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers
Octopus Resort Day Cruise - Times and Prices
Octopus Resort Day Cruise Options
Availability & Location Details
- Availability: On Request.
- Location City: Aroa Beach Rarotonga
- Enquire About :Octopus Resort Day Cruise