Take a cruise in the Mamanuca Islands on board South Sea Cruises luxury catamaran and stop of for the day at Treasure Island.
Treasure Island is one of the best known resorts in Fiji and it’s easy to see why. The island is surrounded by Crystal waters and offers superb swimming and snorkelling. Choose your spot on the palm fringed sandy beach to relax and enjoy! The more hidden treasures of the resort make it a great destination for families.
There is a swimming pool, mini-golf course, playground and the fabulous turtle pond (seasonal). At lunch time, order a drink from the poolside bar and enjoy a tantalising 2 course lunch.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Full Day - 7 hours on Treasure Island
- Half Day - 4 hours on Treasure Island
- Day cruise escort/host
- 2 course buffet carvery lunch
- Free hotel coach transfers from Nadi / Denerau hotels
- Free hotel coach transfers from Coral Coast hotels (full day cuise only)
Please note from May 2011 due to increased fuel prices, a fuel surcharge of FJ$5 per Adult and FJ$2.50 per Child applies to all Mamanuca Islands day cruises and island transfers that depart from Denarau Marina. This will be collected by South Sea Cruises at check-in prior to departure.
Treasure Island Day Cruise - Times and Prices
Treasure Island Day Cruise Options
Availability & Location Details
- Availability: On Request.
- Location City: Aroa Beach Rarotonga
- Enquire About :Treasure Island Day Cruise